So, your partner has already asked that question you have been longing for years. The engagement ring is on your finger now, and the date is fixed when you are gonna tie the knot! Now, it’s time to decide where you want to hold this special and most awaited day of your life. Of course, you will prefer the best wedding venue in New York!
But before you confirm, you need to double-check a few things. Let us tell you!
Things to Double-check Before Confirming the Wedding Venue
You should definitely choose a wedding venue in New York that you will remember! Hence, you must go for a meaningful one like a barn. Its rustic and elegant spaces will make your day unforgettable and allow a free flow of breeze that will enable your guests to enjoy your big day comfortably!
Still, cross-check the following checklist before you ink the deal and confirm your wedding venue. For example:
Look over the basic requirements:
First, consider all the basic conveniences and ensure whether the wedding venue is offering those. For instance:
- Does the wedding venue have both indoor and outdoor arrangements, including the restrooms and fire pits for outdoor gatherings?
- Suppose you have picked a barn as your wedding venue to match your rustic wedding theme. Can it accommodate all your guests comfortably?
- Is the parking lot of your wedding venue sufficient? How many cars can it hold?
- Does the barn match your wedding theme?
- Does the wedding venue have celebration areas for the first dance?
What’s your budget, and how much does the wedding cost?
Not every time, you can afford the wedding venue you like. It can exceed your budget, and you may be on edge. So, cross-check your options here:
- Are there any additional charges for the place settings, including the glassware, dinnerware, flatware, and linens?
- Are the wedding venue costs for weekends and weekdays different or the same? Such as, we charge $5,500
for Fridays, Saturdays, and holidays in June, September, and October. Contrarily, for the rest of the year, the piece of our wedding venue remains $3,750 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and non-holiday Sundays. Hence, you should check before choosing one!
However, don’t miss out on re-checking their policies and miscellany before booking the wedding venue. And if you are seeking a rustic barn wedding venue in New York, you can contact us! Our Queen Anne-style lodge and elegant barns are perfect for celebrating your special day.