Want to celebrate your special day in rustic luxury surroundings? Then The Barns At Edgemont Inn can be the perfect place for you.
This beautiful post-and-beam wedding barn venue gets developed to blend seamlessly with the original early 20th Century farm buildings. The breezy, light-flooded barns create stunning views from every meadow, forest, and farm.
So, do not hesitate to book the Edgemont property as a wedding celebration venue and surround yourself with its pastoral beauty.
Here, we have mentioned the essential details like event packages and policies. Take a look first, then contact us!
Event Packages And Policies To Know Before Booking This Grand Wedding Celebration Venue
The Two-Day Wedding Package
It is the most exclusive package of the Edgemont property. You will get accommodations for 14 persons for two nights in our glorious Queen Anne-style cottage.
Price For Events:
- The price on Fridays, Saturdays, and holidays in June, September, and October is $5,500.
- If you opt for non-holiday Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays, you will need to pay $3,750.
- The price will be the same during January, February, March, April, May, July, August, November, or December.
What Gets Included In This Package?
- Get a rustic celebration space with separate dance and dining areas. It is a space of 230 persons. Plus, you will have wide doors on all sides of the barns to get enough breeze and welcome guests.
- We have a fully equipped bar and indoor restrooms.
- You will find outdoor assembly halls, including fire pits.
- We have rectangular tables, circular tables, and plenty of chairs.
- The wedding celebration venue has a barbecue pavilion and an on-site parking lot for 60 vehicles.
- The property has multiple scenic backdrops for the outdoor ceremony.
- W offer full access to the grounds during your celebration.
What Get Not Included In The Package?
- Bar service
- Accents and decor (vases, menus, plants, etc.)
- Food catering
The Policies And Miscellaneous About This Wedding Celebration Venue
As previously mentioned, the building has a capacity of 230 persons. So contact us if you have a larger group.
Hours of Operation:
Remember, our license to conduct events is by 11:00 p.m.
Food At Your Event:
You can bring in any vendor you want, as long as they are appropriately licensed. Caterers will need to follow specific rules, including where food can get prepared, vehicles parked, etc.
Alcohol At Your Event:
We, the Barns at Edgemont Inn, cannot offer alcohol. Alcohol must get provided and served by an organization. But they need to have a valid New York State Liquor License. Ask your food vendor whether they can also serve alcohol.
All wedding parties must have insurance to cover damage to property on the day of the event. But this is not enough! You should have insurance for the next day too if you and your guests will stay overnight in the lodge. Caterers need to serve evidence of insurance coverage.
The Final Thought!
Need to hire the wedding celebration venue, The Barns at Edgemont Inn? Visit and let us show you the entire property! Our Barns, Inn, and other outbuildings have limitless options for your unique celebration. You can check out our other pages to make yourself more informed.