A wedding is one of the most special events of one’s life that marks the beginning of a new chapter of life. A wedding preparation involves a lot of aspects to focus on and choosing a wedding place is one of them. When it comes to choosing a wedding place in New York, there are options galore. The one wedding place that has been in trend nowadays is barn weddings. With a barn wedding venue, you have the perfect canvas for a rustic and romantic celebration. Your wedding attire should harmonize with the venue’s natural charm while allowing you to shine as the star of the day. Here are some simple tips for selecting wedding attire that aligns perfectly with the rustic element of your barn wedding venue.
Tips to plan your wedding outfit for barn wedding
- Consider the Dress Code: Start your quest for your dream wedding ensemble by considering the dress code. Is your barn wedding going to be a formal affair, a casual gathering, or somewhere in between? This will help you determine the level of formality for your attire.
- Choose Breathable Fabrics: Barn wedding place in New York often takes place in warm weather or during the summer months. To not let sweat spoil your makeup and ruin your wedding pictures, select lightweight and breathable fabrics for your wedding attire to stay comfortable throughout the day. Cotton, linen, and chiffon are excellent choices.
- Go for a Rustic Dress or Suit: To be in line with the rustic theme of your barn wedding, choose a wedding dress with a relaxed silhouette, such as A-line or boho-style gowns. For grooms, consider earthy tones like tan or gray suits or even suspenders and bow ties for a country-inspired look.
- Opt for Comfortable Footwear: Feeling comfortable should be your topmost priority when choosing not just your wedding attire but footwear as well. Barn wedding venue may have uneven or gravel pathways, so comfortable footwear is a must. Brides can choose sandals, flats, or even stylish cowboy boots. Grooms can consider comfortable leather boots or loafers.
- Incorporate Earthy Tones: Earthy and muted tones complement the barn’s natural surroundings. For brides, consider ivory, blush, or champagne-colored dresses. Grooms can opt for suits in shades of brown, gray, or green to match the rustic theme.
- Accessorize Thoughtfully: Every bit of your wedding outfit should be well-aligned with the rustic theme of your barn wedding. Choose accessories that enhance the barn wedding vibe. Floral crowns, wooden jewelry, or vintage-inspired pieces can add a touch of rustic charm to your attire.
- Hair and Makeup: Not just a wedding outfit, your hair and makeup should also go well with your wedding theme. Opt for natural and soft makeup that complements the rustic theme. For hairstyles, consider loose curls, braids, or a messy bun for an effortlessly chic look.
If you and your partner dream of celebrating your life’s most special day amidst lush green beauty, then our barns are the perfect venue to host your wedding. We’re dedicated to giving you the best amenities and services and are excited to be a part of your special day. Kick off the next chapter of your life in a space where you feel most at peace, surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty. Read our other blogs to learn more about our services.